Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) Contractor Training
Lighter, faster and more cost effective than most other forms of construction, Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are quickly becoming the construction method of choice for all forms of construction including single and multi-family, hotels, schools, offices – all forms of residential and commercial construction. Concrete contractors, masons and framers have an opportunity to learn another trade to compete in today’s competitive construction environment. This course will give you the basic training you need to begin building with one of the fastest growing building systems on the market – ICFs.
The objective of this course is to:
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Present the installation requirements and techniques
• Show how to expand your business with ICF technology
This course is registered with AIA-CES and provides 3.5 hours of Learning Units.