ACI Masonry Field Testing Technician Certification Class - August 2019
THIS IS A TWO-DAY CLASS THAT WILL BE HELD AUGUST 14-15.
Take advantage of the opportunity to obtain the ACI Masonry Field Testing Technician Certification. This valued and important certification is specified in many projects across the US. The Minnesota Concrete Council is pleased to be able to offer this certification program to the Minnesota concrete community.
A Masonry Field Testing Technician is an individual who has demonstrated the knowledge and ability to perform sample preparation and testing of masonry construction-related materials—including materials for brick, structural clay tile, concrete masonry units, prisms, mortars, and grouts—in the field.
Scope and Knowledge:
The program requires a working knowledge of field procedures selected from the following ASTM test methods and practices:
- C67—Sampling and Testing Brick and Structural Clay Tile
- C140/C140M—Sampling and Testing Concrete Masonry Units and Related Units
- C780 and C780 Annex—Preconstruction and Construction Evaluation of Mortars for Plain and Reinforced Unit Masonry
- C1019—Sampling and Testing Grout
- C1314—Compressive Strength of Masonry Prisms
This class is limited to the first 12 paid registrants.